- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
8,000 to 9,000 EGP per month, Computer Provided and 1 meal covered
About the Internship
- Altas College is a certified Cambridge International School, following the local and Cambridge International curriculums is seeking native English Teachers or fluent in English for their September 2018 academic year start. We are looking for positive, creative, team players who are outgoing individuals ready to join our energetic and international team. This would be an excellent position for newly qualified and experienced teachers looking to develop as ESL and international teachers.
The intern will learn:
- Teaching English to adults, skill classes, speaking, reading, listening, drama club
- Maintaining a healthy learning environment in the class.
- Curriculum Development.
- Most speaking and playing with adults.
- Taking group responsibility.
- Preparing activities for adults.
- To very improve speaking, writing, reading skills of our students.
Application Deadline: 30/11/2018
Internship Start date: 26/12/2018
Duration: 52 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, is the international platform for young people to experience and develop their leadership potential in order for them to have a positive impact on their society. With a large focus on building personal networks and exploring...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC 6th October