Skills And Tools:
- Work with the Marketing team to refine, update and refresh the brand, bringing it to life across all our assets and through all communications.
- Be a guardian for the brand; across our site, content, social media and our wider communications to make sure we’re consistent in everything we do.
- You’ll own the comms calendar, making sure we’re all singing from the same sheet
- Develop our content marketing and social media strategy and execute against the overall marketing and brand plan
- Assist in growing our social media channels and building our community.
- Closely partner with our design and marketing teams to work on the strategic planning, media research, budgeting, creative strategy, creative development, media planning, production, modern corporate image, branding, social responsibility, event marketing, sales promotions, direct marketing, and public relations.
The intern will learn:
- You will find work that is innovative and challenging.
- You will in a fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- You will be part of something big and see the results of your work on the ground
- You will experience the birth of a product that solves a real problem
- You will be an important part of a fast-growing ambitious brand
- You will Share the thrills and spills of a start-up life – sharing, recognizing and rewarding success as we create it.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the business' growth, operations, marketing, social media and all manner of exciting things.
- You will Work directly alongside the founders and management team.
- You will enhance existing skills and develop new talents
- You will put into practice everything you’ve just spent the last several years studying.
- Will have a relaxed and fun office environment in 5th settlement, new Cairo.
- Shuttle buses available from many pickup locations within greater Cairo
- A potential to turn into full-time role waiting at the end of the internship program for top performing interns.
Application Deadline: 8/7/2018
Internship Start date: 15/7/2018
Duration: 2 month
- We’re looking for an eager and ambitious Marketing Intern to help make our brand the best brand around. This is a super important role here and we’d love your help to make us build a brand that people fall head over heels in love with (and one they can’t stop talking about!).
- The majority of your time will be spent in both the planning and implementation of marketing, content creation, social media management and PR activities to help raise awareness of our brand. You’ll be a guardian of the brand and instrumental in bringing it to life.
- Brand building comes naturally to you. You know what it takes to create a brand people love to talk about
- You’re a natural storyteller. You love creating all kinds different content, from press releases and long form to videos and data-driven infographics (with help from our creative team)
- You care about building an active, engaged community online
- You’ll be comfortable working as a one-man band or playing your part in a team
- You’re up for a challenge and want to develop your skills
- A basic knowledge of SEO will be helpful
- Experience with PR; understanding how to create newsworthy stories will be nice to have.
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Social Media Digital Marketing...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago