- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
21,000 to 25,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Teaching the English Language to students.
- Cultural and promotional activities. Developing their communication and soft skills.
- Engaging them with linguistic activities and fun games. Planning and assessing their progress.
- Working on their writing and speaking abilities.
- Promotional activities and helping the institution in events.
- Engaging students in linguistic activities and fun games
- Planning and Assessing student's progress.
The intern will learn
- Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others.
- Anew work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline 30 July
Internship earliest Start date July
Duration 1 year
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC- MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...