- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation & Food are covered.
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- You will be able to gain new experience in a short period of time and gain an international work experience certificate.
The intern will gain:
- Graphics Designing
- Entrepreneurship as he is inducted into a startup environment
- How to be more Self Aware
- How to be more Solution Oriented
- How to Empower Others around him
- How to be a World Citizen
- Corporate Life
- An International Experience
Application Deadline: 1st of April 2018
Internship Start date: 1st of May 2018
Internship Duration: From 2 to 3 months.
About this Company
AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, is the international platform for young people to experience and develop their leadership potential in order for them to have a positive impact on their society. With a large focus on building personal networks and exploring...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC 6th October