Skills And Tools:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Work with architect/senior developers to do high level/low-level design/architecture.
- Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
- Communicate solutions and present new ideas to the team
- Doing reporting dashboards for business users
- Experience working with (Laravel or Lumen) PHP Framework
- Experience working with MySql or any other relational or NoSql databases.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing APIs to match the specific platform
- Experience working with Message Queuing like RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS, ActiveMQ, or any other message queuing technologies
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Manage application packages using Composer
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth2 and JSON Web Token
- Experience with source control (Git) and proficient understanding of Git Flow
- Experience doing SQL reporting and implementing dashboards for business users
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and Kubernetes, is a Plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- PHP Developer.Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Front-End DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago