Sr. Import -Export Specialist
-6th of October, GizaPosted 2 months ago
115Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 14Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Establish and develop a strong network of relationships with customers, suppliers, and shipping companies, to obtain the best possible facilities.
- Study all offers and prices for various types of products in the local and foreign market and make recommendations To the direct manager according to the prices and the demand for them.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers to obtain the best agreements for the company.
- Follow up on developments in the Supply chain field, submit proposals to improve the level and quality of performance, and follow up on all international and local laws and developments related to the company's activity to speed up taking the necessary decisions in a timely manner.
- Supervise the process of delivery and receipt to ensure that shipments conform to the agreed specifications and standards in coordination with the Quality Department.
- Ensure the documentation of all necessary documents ensuring their accuracy, and review all contracts and agreements with legal affairs to ensure their compliance with the laws and legislations regulating work locally and internationally.
- Bachelor degree
- Very good command of English is a Must.
- Very good Microsoft Office User.
- Strong communications, Negotiation & following up skill
- Operations Specialist - FREIGH...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago