Skills And Tools:
Fluent French Telesales Agents are needed for Hilton account at Sutherland Company:
- Achieve and maintain required SALES metrics and goals.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; verifying information.
- Provide information and guidance (if a general customer inquiry) in order to resolve customer issues/inquiries.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Conduct data entry, documentation, and case management.
- Work and partner with others within a team-based environment.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as described in the HR Handbook.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Highest salary in the market.
- Medical and social insurance.
- Rotational shifts – Maximum shift ends by 10 PM.
- Work at home after the training period.
- 9 working hours including 1-hour break/ 2 days off per week.
- Door-to-door transportation starting 8 PM.
- Discounted team member rates in any Hilton property worldwide for you, your family, and friends.
- Annual competitions where winners get to travel & visit Hilton properties around Egypt and worldwide.
- Bonus and incentive plan above an agent's salary, reaching up to 2000 EGP above the normal salary.
- University Graduate is a must (Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply).
- Fluent French and English speakers.
- Good in Sales (sales or customer service experience is a plus).
- Capable of customer management and can negotiate, overcome obstacles, and/or upsell/cross-sell.
- Good communication, negotiation, problem-solving & interpersonal skills.
- Alexandria resident is a must.
- Sales Account Manager / Englis...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago