Student Life ManagerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, CairoPosted 3 months ago
92Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 10Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- As a key member of the Student Life Unit, the Student Life Manager organize, implement, and oversee the student-related parts in major university events such as the Induction Day, the orientation, and convocation, as well as office activities, events, and programs such as the Ambassadors’ Program, the Peer Advising Leaders, lectures, and workshops by high profile guests.
- S/He will assist the Dean of Student Life in implementing the Unit’s strategic vision through new initiatives and programs that foster youth leadership, and development and align with the marketing department to ensure that office events are timely and publicized.
- S/He will assist the Dean of Student Life in coordinating the Student Disciplinary Panel meetings, and maintain accurate minutes and records, to ensure that UH-GAF Student Conduct rules and regulations are being followed and enforced as duly instituted.
- S/He will coach, mentor and guide students in cultural, artistic, and special interest programs and encourage new ideas and student initiatives and will seek partnership with peer universities and cultural institutes, to provide collaboration in co-curricular activities and cultural programs.
- S/He will assess the training needs of students and facilitate the implementation of training sessions/workshops to student groups and organizations in various fields, based on students’ needs and demands as well as assessment results.
- S/He will collaborate with other offices and departments for efficient implementation of major functions and events, and act liaison with the communication department on the publicity and promotion of major student events, as well as other SL marketing needs, such as online forms, social media platforms and website updates.
- The ideal candidate should hold a university degree from an accredited university, possess an understanding of Egyptian and British university practices and has relevant experience working in a higher education setting, preferably in international office.
- Previous experience in Student Life is an asset.
- Applicants must have an experience in planning and executing events, demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, initiative, a thorough understanding of the Egyptian culture and youth issues, the ability to work independently with limited supervision, and should possess strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to work effectively with a variety of offices and stakeholders. Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends and participate in an on-call rotation.
- Educational Content DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza20 hours ago