Skills And Tools:
- Design, develop, code and test programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language
- Create specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages
- Design forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAP script and Smart forms
- Monitor the SAP system for health and performance issues via the EWA.
- Interface with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions
- Prepare comprehensive technical program documentation
- Starting / Stopping SAP instance
- System Security operations
- System Landscape Configurations and Operations
- Batch jobs creation, controlling and all management operations
- Request and Transport Management Systems
- Plan and implement SAP Kernel Upgrades
- Plan and implement SAP OSS Notes
- Apply SAP Add-Ons and Support Packages
- OS Space and Disk management.
- OS level Backup & Recovery Operations.
- OS level Security and Patch Monitoring and Management.
- DR management - readiness and testing.
- Up-to-date documentation.
- Degree in a discipline related to computer information systems, management information
- Degree systems, computer science or computer engineering.
- Experience 5 years in a similar role
- SAP on AWS knowledge is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Ability to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills