Skills And Tools:
- · Create Job Analysis.
- · Create Work flow.
- · Management through organizational structure
- · conduct performance framework linked with KPI’s for each position (BSC).
- · Implementing the performance appraisal plan in regards to competencies and rating scales and making recommendations to achieve the best results in assessing employees’ performance
- · Following up on performance improvement plans for employees with unsatisfactory performance to make sure they are supported in improving their performance
- · Developing HR documents, including evaluation forms and experience letters
- · Collect performance evaluation to extract the TNA models.
- · Turnover and identify the causes
- · Screening CVs & Selection the candidates.
- · CBI
- · Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- · Convince the last candidate to sign the financial offer
- · Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses.
- · Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- · Hold the exit interview and analyze the reasons for leaving
- · Follow-up attendance and departure by fingerprint
- · Follow the candidate during him/her preparing the hiring documents.
- · Receiving the documents and preparing the contract & employment documents.
- · End of the decade
- · Evacuation of employees and follow-up with the official of insurance.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
Create effective strategic planning methods.
Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
Create competency models.
Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
Resolve conflict within groups.
Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
Recommend training and development systems.
Create definitions of desired individual or group performance
- 3-10 Exp
- Presentable and creative.
- HR Certificate or Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced Excel & Visio.
- Can work under pressure
- Good knowledge in labor law.
- Human Resources OfficerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago