Project ManagerPosted 1 month ago
53Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create detailed project plans and scope statements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Manage project activities, resources, and information.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Ensures SW Development processes are followed.
- Participate in analysis, design and architectural phases.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Deliver software project documentation
- Education: BA (prefer computer science and Computer Engineering)
- Experience: 5 years preferred agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Must have advanced knowledge of software programming and development.
- Able to lead and manage cross-functional project teams.
- PMP Certification a plus
- Skills: Excellent communication skills, Leadership skills, Project management, organized, Time Management and problem-solving skills.