Skills And Tools:
- Listen to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve quarterly and annually, sales volume
- Document all customer contact activities into the CRM system and reporting to Executive Management on a weekly basis all activities and their outcomes
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Represent Company projects at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations;
- Negotiate o price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advice on forthcoming project developments
- Bachelor Degree from any reputable university
- 1 to 5 Years experience in Real estate - Commercial
- High organizational and communication skills
- Very good spoken and written English
- Presentable and committed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise