Skills And Tools:
- Execute the supply planning process of inventory planning and the development of master production plan
- Control inventory while protecting customer service through coordination with stock replenishment and operations.
- Establishing the means to plan and ensure smooth running of Supply Chain activities and manage contingencies across external and internal boundaries of the business
- Develop integrated systems to ensure timely and optimal material flow from procurement to inventory.
- Engineering Background is preferable.
- APICS certification or progress towards certification preferred.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in Planning or Supply Chain experience.
- Proficiency in PC based software tools (Microsoft Office ),
- Senior Material Planner - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Export Specialist - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Production PlannerTEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Material Planning SpecialistAlstom - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Foreign Procurement Section He...Evergrow for Speciality Fertilizers - Alsadat City, Monufya12 hours ago
- Project Warehouse LeaderAlstom - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Warehouse Supervisor - Ain Sok...Hayat - Ain Sokhna, Suez3 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo10 days ago
- Warehouse SupervisorTEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Procurement sourcing specialis...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo1 month ago
- Production Development Enginee...Mobica - Abu Rawash, Giza6 hours ago
- Plastic Injection Engineer - G...Prifix - Abu Rawash, Giza23 days ago