Internal Auditor (Egypt Express)Posted 2 months ago
110Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Determine the scope of review and audit objectives for each scheduled assignment in conjunction with Internal Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design to ensure that the internal control systems are implemented effectively and efficiently in coordination with the Internal Audit Manager.
- Review and evaluate the business processes workflow, prepare the related workflow charts and perform business process re-engineering when necessary in coordination with the Internal Audit Director.
- Develop the audit programs in coordination with the Assistant Manager and Internal Audit Director, and perform the required audit procedures/testing accordingly.
- Identify reportable issues and its related dimension of risk then recommend the necessary corrective action to mitigate the identified risk.
- Communicate with line management to obtain an audit assurance of risky areas highlighted by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Assess compliance with company’s policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure that all audit working papers and other related documentation pertaining to the audit assignments are prepared in an adequate manner.
- Conduct periodic follow-up reviews to evaluate the adequacy of management’s corrective action plans.
- Assist and guide staff auditors by transferring the experience to carry out their assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience or related field (i.e., financial, operational, and compliance audit). Preferably, I worked with one of the big four audit firms.
- Professional audit relevant certification (Certified Internal Auditor “CIA” or Certified Public Accountant “CPA”) or proven achievement towards certification.
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment are required in analyzing business processes and related internal controls.
- Ability to understand and summarize complex information.
- Ability to work independently or as an influential team member High level of professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Awareness of the need for confidentiality in sensitive matters; and
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo23 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo23 days ago
- Warehouse Controller - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Microsoft Dynamics Senior Fina... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- GL Accountant (Costing Backgro... - Agouza, Giza22 hours ago
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent & Acc... - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software Tester - Maadi, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Quality Assurance - Sof... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Internal auditor-EgyptHCPA - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Internal AuditorWorld Trip Deal - Dokki, Giza1 day ago
- Internal Audit Consultant/Seni...Protiviti - Sheraton, Cairo6 days ago
- Internal Auditor (Preferably E...AlGammal Contracting - Katameya, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior External AuditorPannell kerr forster (PKF) Rashed , Badr & co. - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Internal Auditor supervisorConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorBaheya Foundation - Giza, Egypt25 days ago
- Internal AuditorProtection - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Senior Financial AuditorMBCC Egypt - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Internal AuditorTraderson GT - Giza, Giza15 days ago