Skills And Tools:
- Define the APIs for all the features of the services (input and output parameters) and implement the APIs using the RESTfull specification and various libraries;
- Implement the business logic of the services using programming algorithms and software design concepts with various libraries
- Analyze and improve the design and the implementation of the product's code and optimize it for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Integrate and configure the developed services into the micro-services architecture using Docker containers and orchestration tools
- Write unit tests and work with QA engineers for defining test cases and helping with the automated testing for the system
- Collaborate with product managers and business analysts for defining and understanding the functional requirements of the system captured in stories
- Collaborate with all the team members by using an agile process with related practices and tools.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, front-end technologies
- Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML, Websockets)
- Design client and server-side architecture.
- Must be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Knowledge of strong encryption methodologies, and common authentication patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (FIPS)
- Experience developing SQL/NoSQL database schemas and ORMs that both support business processes and promote scalability.
- Redis integration with NodeJS will be good.
- Familiarity with CI/CD - git, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Full Stack .Net Developer -Ale...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Bab Sharq, Alexandria12 hours ago