Warehouse ManagerPosted 1 month ago
191Applicants for1 open position
- 21In Consideration
- 158Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Supervising the reorganization of warehouses to facilitate access to the items in warehouses.
- Supervising the reorganization of spare parts and categorized it, in cooperation with the technical department, and preparing periodic reports on stagnant items.
- Ensure that the items received from the Procurement Department are Compatible with the approved purchase orders and Compatible with the required technical specifications, and asking for help from technical department.
- Supervising on Entering the addition and consumption the items data, and preparing the necessary monthly reports.
- Signing the purchase orders indicating that there is no balance for the item to be purchased.
- Full cooperation with the maintenance department in disbursing and receiving spare parts and preparing the necessary reports in case of repeated exchange during short periods.
- Developing the performance of warehouse department employees and continuous training on the programs.
- Participate in the inventory operations, whether annual or sudden, and contribute to the preparation of the necessary reports that show the reasons for the deficit or increase in items.
- University Degree.
- Background in the Ready Mixed Concrete or constructions field.
- Preferred Oracle ERP Systems experience .
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word ).
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo2 hours ago
- Warehouse SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago