Skills And Tools:
- The main purpose is assisting physicians in optimizing patient pharmacotherapy to ensure safe, effective and evidence based use of drugs in the institution.
- The presence of clinical pharmacist also ensures the reduction of medication errors, their expertise in the pharmacotherapy can assist in managing drug therapy based on patient-specific factors, improving patient's safety, level of care and reduction in health care cost.
- Bachelor degree of pharmaceutical science
- Clinical pharmacy fellowship
- Board of pharmacy specialties
- Pharm D
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical therapy and direct patient care.
- Knowledge of guidelines & ministry of health regulations.
- Solid knowledge of drug administration, Drug-Drug interaction and health & safety guidelines.
- Pharmacotherapy knowledge
- System-Based care