Skills And Tools:
- Review all the accounting documents / reports to ensure their accuracy. (i.e. bank reconciliation, journal vouchers, entries…etc.).
- Review the accuracy and completion of calculated due receivable and payable balances.
- Coordinate with the AR/AP Manager to ensure the timely collection of the expired Letters of Guarantee or collections against them.
- Ensure that the A/R section is following up and collecting the due insurance refund balances.
- Ensure that the receivable and/or payable balances are properly calculated.
- Supervise and provide guidance to the Cost Accountants, Account Receivables and Account Payables Accountants.
- Age from 40 – 45 Years.
- Must have experience in industrial sector at least 10 years.
- Must he have financial experience more than 15 years at least 5 years in a same position.
- Must have a strong cost systems background.
- Seasoned, resilient, assertive and pragmatic with demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, controls, analysis and reporting.
- Retail Branch Financial Manage...Borg EL-Arab Co Bait Food - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia5 days ago
- AccountantOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia4 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Financial AuditorConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia4 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia4 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago