Skills And Tools:
- Follow up the progress of work at the sites with the project team on a weekly basis, and ensures that the workflow running accordingly to the approved schedule plan in full compliance with the plans of safety and quality controls.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly), regarding the performance of the project compared to set standards.
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Decide on subcontractors’ selection and negotiate terms and conditions in the agreement and execution phases in order to keep effective relationship management with external providers.
- Manage and monitor the schedule baseline considering the engineering, procurement, financial and construction activities in order to maintain the progress and accomplish projects’ targets.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports to maintain up to date project information.
- Manage variation proposals and drawings, and study inventory and initiate change requests when necessary in response to meeting the clients’ requests.
- Preferred to be architect engineer with 5+ construction field experience.
- Architectural EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria3 days ago
- Project ManagerTHE Architects, Planners & Civil Engineers Consultancy Firm - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago