Skills And Tools:
- Job Description
- To accomplish sales and market objectives for business unit within targeted accounts (Governmental, Institutional and private accounts).
- Strong customer relationship management.
- Ensure high competence in decision making processing and working independently.
- Managing key stakeholders within targeted Key accounts.
- Ensure problem solving capabilities to manage difficult customers.
- Ability to systematically plan, organize, implement and follow-up the assigning jobs.
- To meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (quantity & Quality) through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined DKT products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- Medical background (Pharmacists/Veterinarian)
- Demonstrate strong selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals. ( Preferably Specialty experience)
- Demonstrate strong business analytics and understanding that ensure good capabilities in business planning.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Good verbal and written communication skills