Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced dermatologist to join our medical practice.
- Evaluating the patients’ skin health condition and analyzing their medical history will comprise your primary day-to-day dermatologist responsibilities. You’ll examine patients and determine dermatological treatments (e.g. medication, non-invasive surgeries). You’ll also monitor and report on treatment progress and refer patients to other specialists if needed.
- For this role, it’s important that you have previous experience working as a dermatologist without supervision (including using dermatological tools like dermal punch, lancet extractors, etc.). You also need a valid government medical license.
- Previous experience as a dermatologist
- In-depth knowledge of various dermatological methods (Botox, fillers,…etc)
- Ability to analyze complex information
- Active communication skills and the ability to effectively explain medical terms to patients
- A resilient and compassionate personality
- Strong attention to detail
- A national medical license
- A degree in Medical Science
- Residency in Dermatology