Skills And Tools:
About the Job
- We're looking for a Redhat/CentOS Support Engineer with network experience to join our team.
- Collaboration with the team and business stakeholders to develop and deliver cutting edge, valuable products, and services
- Self-driven, results-oriented and has a high sense of work ownership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced work environment.
- Effectively applying cross-functional skills to deliver value in an agile environment.
- Configuration and management of network switches, routers, firewalls.
- Managing issues with ISPs, Equipment suppliers and network vendors.
- Strong proficiency in administration of Linux servers on the cloud.
- Fair knowledge of MySQL database.
- Perform installations/patching of operating system, software installation, and system backups.
- 3+ Solid years experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical person.
- CCNA is a must
- A good understanding of Linux.
- The candidate must have a good understanding of the TCP/IP networking suite, and be familiar with IP routing protocols.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently on challenging environment with minimal supervision.
- VoIP experience is preferred.
- RHCE and VOIP are preferred
- Service Desk Engineer (Alexand...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Web Developer - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago