Skills And Tools:
- Manage the Group’s cash flows within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to Chief Executive Officer and the owners.
- Group’s financial reporting, preparation of monthly/annual financial statements of entities.
- Manage the Group’s statutory taxation obligations.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance systems, policies and procedures.
- Preparation of annual budgets for holding company entities
- Provide excellent leadership and management
- Manage relationships with others across the Group
- CPA / ACA / CA / ICAEW / CMA
- Exp in taxation, financial reporting, and auditing, in leading business process improvement and project management.
- 10+ yrs of experience in budget planning, financial reporting, design, implement and reviewing finance systems.
- Able to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing commercial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Junior Financial Controlling S...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria1 day ago
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia5 days ago