Skills And Tools:
Plan, coordinate, revise, or edit written material. May review proposals and drafts for possible publication.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication, and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Creative Content CreatorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago