Skills And Tools:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware.
- Taking series actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system & diagnosing and solving hardware faults.
- Doing the needed inspection to all received hardware.
- Replacing and/or repairing parts as required inside or outside.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Min age 27
- Max age 32
- Hardware experience
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago