PharmacistPosted 1 month ago
70Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Operational Pharmacist - Local...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Beirut, Lebanon9 days ago