Skills And Tools:
- Gather and verify invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, email, and mail
- Prepare analytical and ratio analysis in relation to A/R for management to gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing
- Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting
- Look after the Horses Division AR activities including but not limited to
- Creating Sales Invoices
- Recording Customer Payments
- Tracking extra services & invoices
- Customer Receivables
- Managing sales documents (payment receipts, post dated cheques, promissory notes, CEO approvals)
- Resolve AR discrepancies with Sales Department & Customers, when needed
- AR Bank Reconciliation
- Coordinate with operations for approved job order to ensure customer payment is collected before major expenses take place.
- Handling of credit control activities of Ajman office operations.
- Support sales with reports on collections and follow up.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications
- Strong written and verbal English is a MUST!
- Knowledge of IFRS
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Understanding basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Superb time management and detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Google drive
- Ability to keep company and partner confidences
- Proficient at Quickbooks Online plus one of commonly use accounting ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite etc.
- Treasury Chief AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Chief Tax AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago