Skills And Tools:
The Candidate will work closely with the senior group management to manage all aspects of the merchant sales organization and work towards achieving organization sales targets. Responsibilities include:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales & retention targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Manage sales teams and partner (referral) networks
- Mentor, train, guide and support the sales team/ account executives to achieve and exceed their targets
- Set sales forecasts, individual/team targets and implement required processes, and monitor and track performance
- Evaluate the performance of the sales team and make hiring/retention recommendations
- Continuous assessment of the local market through research, visits, calls with market experts, partner networks, and reviews of primary and secondary research.
- Coordinate with other members of senior management (e.g. product, operations, etc.) to ensure firm-wide strategic objectives are achieved
- Establish processes to relay customer/market feedback to senior management and relevant team
- Explore new sales opportunities (markets, channels, partners, public sector)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts (including competitive considerations, regulatory changes, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of sales executive experience in Payment/Payment Acquiring and/or related fields. Proven track record in meeting or exceeding targets. Experience in managing sales teams is a strong plus.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with CRM & sales/pipeline management platforms
- Fluency in Arabic & English