Cost AccountantPosted 19 days ago
57Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 42Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs in term of fixed and variable cost
- Reporting overall expenditures, enable to control it
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Experience : 3 - 5 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Preferable to has previous experience in Home appliances sector
- Good ownership & Leadership skills.
- Ability to gain more knowledge & experience.
- Microsoft office.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is preferred.