Customer Care Officer - Commercial
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 2 months ago
17Applicants for5 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Receiving various inquiries and complaints submitted from customers, and responding to them as per the SLA.
- Execute and Implement all the policies and procedures as per the company’s policy.
- Keep a record of all form and documents related to the customer support for internal audit.
- Build long term relations with the customers and treat them fairly and respectfully.
- Provide customers with all the needed, accurate information to help solving their problems.
- Arrange with the concerned departments in order to issue the needed permits for the tenants as per the Mall’s policy.
- Reporting any operating violations by the tenants and applying the prescribed fine in accordance with the policy announced by the administration and notifying the tenant of it, as well as the competent departments to collect the prescribed fine.
- Follow up on financial collections whether they are consumption-related, internal adjustment claims, or any prescribed fines.
- Follow up on the security, cleanliness and maintenance of the mall and report any related issues.
- Make sure that everything is upon the standards set by the management “Maintenance, Cleanliness, Security, Gardening, etc.”
- Report any related issues to the customer care team leader in case needed.
- Submit various daily, weekly and monthly reports as needed by the management
- Good command of English reading and writing.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Previous experience in operations.
- Flexible with rotational working hours with 1 day off.
- Lives nearby New Cairo and Ready to start immediately.