Skills And Tools:
- Company application administration; Deploy, configure, integrate and test the implemented solution based on Technical and Business requirements.
- Company application troubleshooting and supporting during UAT and production.
- React to High Severity issues technical situation that requires immediate attention.
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Self-motivated professional to work with minimal direction with effective time management skills
- Review/Prepare system documentations
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with IT and clients, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Work closely with IT and vendors to tune and troubleshoot problems.
- Maintain current knowledge and provide the suitable technologies to fit the business need with best performance.
- Provide support in Quality Assurance testing and testing of recovery plans.
- Responsible for server and Application Patching and procedures are up to date.
- Gathering feedback from users and helping to optimize the user experience for people in different roles throughout the organization.
- Apply all security recommendations and requirements Archiving data procedures for each application to enhance performance
- Experience in relational database Engines (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.).
- Basic knowledge in Application Servers (Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat Server, Apache Web Server, Microsoft IIS Web Server)
- Basic knowledge in operating system (oracle Linux, windows server)
- Senior Application Support Eng...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza5 days ago