Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing treasury and cash movements and updating records of incoming and cash payments.
- Handle daily operation with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on Excel Sheet & ERP system.
- Ensure that all bank transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the group and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Perform monthly and annual bank reconciliation.
- Process all cash transactions related to deposits, withdrawals in line with business needs.
- Make cash flow weekly , updated daily and reported.
- Managing cash flow in and out to maintain positive flow of cash and maintaining cash needs for operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Residency is required in the 10th of Ramadan City.
- 2 to 5 years of professional accounting experience & relevant manufacturing experience.
- Computer knowledge - a good knowledge of MS & ERP User is a must.
- Cash management skills.
- Ability to Work under pressure.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet future needs.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus.
- advanced certificate in treasury will be an advantage.
- banking and treasury accountan...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo1 month ago