Skills And Tools:
- Translate the functional and technical requirements and specifications into application components.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirements and systems.
- Build application components using .NET Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET MVC 5+, Oracle DB, WCF Web Services/WCF Data Services, WWF, Angular 5+, JSON, XML, RESTful Services, and MS SQL RDBMS
- Develop the backend of the solution, including the service layer, business logic layer, and data access layer.
- Develop the integration parts of the system in order to communicate with the internal and external systems using WCF.
- Develop and write high-quality coding standards.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects
- We are looking for a Mid-Level and Senior .NET Developer with experience in Angular 5+ and strong skills MVC in Cairo on a full-time working base, with traveling opportunities to our Saudi branch.
- Bachelor of Computer Science Degree required
- Experience in testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, or similar.
- 3+ years experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Excellent understanding of OOP, n-tier architecture, and design patterns.
- Good Knowledge in Angular 5+ / Angularjs.
- Experience with web service development including SOAP or RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge in.Net 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5 is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of WCF / Web API is a plus.
- Very Good knowledge of ORM and LINQ.
- Knowledge of at least one of (Crystal reports, Open XML, and reporting services).
- Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers is a plus.
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture.
- Knowledge of VSTS / GIT or any other Version Control System.
- Additional frameworks such as Vue or React or even Node.js are plus.
- Fair knowledge of Oracle DB, ability to write Stored Procedures & read entity diagrams.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing, and support
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving/diagnostic skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly Saudi Arabia and could be other destinations if required, with travel allowance per-diem).