Skills And Tools:
- Review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project
- Study Project Bill of Quantities, Drawings, and Schedules
- Reviews contractor's shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements
- Prepare and Review shop drawings and follow up drawings amendments during the implementation process
- Make sure that project work stays compliant with industry standards, specifications, building codes, and design instructions.
- Executes the specific inspections of materials, equipment and construction activities
- Check contractor’s quantity survey QS to ensure the accuracy of quantities in the invoices
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand them over to the project consultant.
- Microsoft Office.
- BSc degree mechanical / mechatronics
- Good English
- Water treatment background