Skills And Tools:
- Revise the standard operating procedures SOPs and follow up its implementations.
- Supervise the implementation of GMP during manufacturing steps.
- Revise, check follow up sheets of the physical examinations during manufacturing steps.
- Provide the needs of the department :New equipment , Spare parts ….etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Science is required.
- Preferable 5 –7 years of experience in the same Position.
- Pharmaceutical Experience is a must .
- Preferably 6th October residents.
- IPC SpecialistConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo3 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Call...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago