Skills And Tools:
- Be responsible for profit of Parts Department through sales of parts and accessories. This is accomplished through use of advertising and merchandising programs as well as having personnel capable and motivated to satisfy customer needs and desires.
- Manage Departmental expenses so profit is earned monthly.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining Consumer Relations policy: Wholesale customer follow-up, material return policy, complaint handling, etc.
- Establish and maintain practices designed to train, develop, and motivate Department employees.
- Set clear standards for the handling of customers.
- Establish and maintain inventory control system to meet dealership’s parts and accessories internal and warranty requirements as well as retail and wholesale customers.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining purchase and ordering policy: Purchase order system, inventory guides figures, order code status, etc.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining warranty scrap handling procedures: Location, documentation, material returns, designating personnel, etc.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining inventory storage system: Equipment, bin locations, bin numbering, bin tags, etc.
- Maintain Dealership equipment in effective working condition. Establish equipment maintenance schedules where necessary. Advice management on equipment needed for Department.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining shipping/ receiving policy: Wholesale routes, delivery timetables check-in and inspection, etc.
- Use inventory control system processing procedures and management reports that permit prompt, complete, and accurate feedback of inventory condition. (Turnover, obsolescence, part ageing, guide quantities, lost sales, etc.)
- Use job classification work standards and job descriptions to monitor and measure individual employee’s effectiveness.
- Maintain catalogs, price schedules, and other technical bulletins that are needed.
- Be responsible for the warehouse in the after sales department including location of material, stock counts in coordination with the finance department, shipments.
- BA in finance, Business Admin, Marketing, or any related field. Masters is preferred
Skills & Competencies
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Handling customs, registration, maintenances and insurance.
- Able to work within a team and manage a team effectively
- Development and Implementation of Business Plans and Sales Strategies
- Customer and Market Dynamics and Requirements
- Inventory Management
- Automotive Market Know-How
- Adequate Knowledge in Motor Vehicles
Basic Core Competencies: (Proficiency Level: 4)
- Customer Focus – “WOW” Effect
- Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement and Challenging Status Quo
- Leadership & Influencing Others
- Teamwork & Positive Attitude
Job Related Competencies (Proficiency Level: 3)
- Meeting Deadlines
- Communication & Interpersonal
- Presentation Skills & Report Writing
- Negotiation & Closing Deals
- Relationship Building
- Business Etiquette
Managerial Competencies: (Proficiency Level: 4)
- Decision Making
- People Management
Executive Competencies: (Proficiency Level: 3)
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- After Sales Service EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Area Sales Manager - Courier C...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago