Skills And Tools:
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related fields.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo14 hours ago
- Human Resource DirectorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago