Skills And Tools:
- Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinate the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures
- Responsible for monthly analysis, payments, cash notes payable, and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Prepare cash flow
- Follow up with clients accounts
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information: preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Males Only
- Experience in retail pro system is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Financial Manager/Paints (10th...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago