Skills And Tools:
We have a New Furniture Production Line named Rodniture.
- Preparing presentations for design projects.
- Analyzing the clients' needs and specifications and formulating offers for them.
- Attending meetings with customers to coordinate projects/orders.
- Representing the company in different exhibitions.
- Create objects to furnish homes and businesses, and to act as usable art pieces.
- Keep track of market trends, such as which designs are selling better in their market.
- Studying, researching and planning various styles of furniture design.
- Finding ways to improve furniture items already manufactured.
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, plastic and textiles.
- Discussing designs with clients for custom ordering or with manufacturers.
- Preparing detailed final designs and detailed BOQs as well as furniture proposals for clients.
- Liaising with craftsmen or production department staff - such as production managers, marketing staff and design engineers - about the process of manufacture.
- Responsible for follow-ups.
- In charge of receiving furniture items from the factory.
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources.
- Attending workshops, seminars and training on various types of manufacturing and furniture design.
- Selling and promoting the company products to the clients.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and new clients.
- Creating and updating a solid clients database.
- Prompt and market company products for office space.
- Presenting company to local market professionally.
- Preparing a sales report and deliver it to the direct supervisor.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Salary: negotiable
- Mobile Line.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- 2.5% Commission + Bonus.
- Fluent English
- Experience in Furniture is a MUST
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Ability to works under stress and working with no little direction.
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good use of email and the internet.
- Familiarity with Point of sale systems.
Previous experience in the furniture is a must, retail field/interior design required
- Illustrator Specialist - CairoConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago