Skills And Tools:
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective units.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Assist in HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Human resource management or related majors, bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiar with labor and personnel-related laws, regulations, and policies, and maintain professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- HR Operation ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria6 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago