Skills And Tools:
- Director, Online Tutoring
- Work with college students essays over the Internet to provide assistance by reviewing written work and providing appropriate feedback. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Facilitating development of learning skills and concepts
- Providing guidance and encouragement while maintaining a positive attitude
- Facilitating learning without lecturing the material
- Answering specific questions about material presented
- Assisting students in learning problem solving strategies and methods of studying
- Keeping proper records and turning them in to Ali Enterprise.
- Position is part-time (minimum 24 hours per week) and full-time (minimum 40 hours per week) , staff level, with opportunity of advancement.
- Ability to work from our office in 6th of October City.
- Masters/Doctoral level graduate or currently enrolled in graduate or undergraduate-level courses with 2 years minimum study in tutor discipline
- Ability to pass a rigorous subject-area exam
- Minimum overall GPA 3.0, with no less than a B grade in tutoring subjects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Patience in working with students for whom learning does not come easily
- Responsible, dependable, and organized work habits
Ideal candidate should be:
- Fresh Graduate of the American University of Cairo(AUC). Candidate must also be comfortable using computers and be Internet savvy. Must be flexible, willing, and able to learn new skills.