Skills And Tools:
This would make you want to work with us!
- Be a part of an innovative & collaborative team
- Be a future leader and drive change
- Be the face of the company
- Gain skills and knowledge of different sectors such as manufacturing, retail & commerce
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Al Khashab IT Consulting is a software company specializing in Cloud Based Web Solutions from Development to Integration & Customization of NetSuite ERP.
Al Khashab IT Consulting is looking for a full-time Sales Rep. We are looking for talented and eager people who could bring innovation and are willing to put substantial time towards learning.
This role will require the candidate to participate in the integration and implementation of NetSuite, ERP.
Responsibilities As a Sales Person
Main Job Duties:
- Manage existing customer accounts and find upsell opportunities
- Coordinating and lead the delivery of consulting services and solutions to large and strategic accounts
- Aids in maximizing customers’ long-term success with their investment in NetSuite and AK IT Consulting
- Exceed sales targets by owning, driving, and winning opportunities in new logos by call calling or any other sales method
- Own and manage the end –to-end sales process to deliver against a range of performance metrics.
- Engage with appropriate resources during the sales process including other Line of NetSuite Channel Manager, Functional Consultants, Technical Consulting, Solutions Consultants/Architects, Partners and Others.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated Named Account or Major Accounts
- Seek and engage prospect organizations by positioning NetSuite-based solutions, challenging the prospect by leading with NetSuite and AK IT Consulting experience, business cases, references, and insight from the marketplace
- Generating and following up on leads through the qualification process
- Create and progress a sales pipeline to meet sales objectives
- Working with, and influencing the activities of NetSuite Partners as appropriate
- Maintaining an understanding of AK IT Consulting direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to and industry sector major account
- Strong background in developing a territory and generating new pipeline
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiating skills
- Strong ability to interact with key stakeholders and C-level executives
- Experience in understanding client requirements and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong team selling and partner selling skill
- Proven ability to manage multiple opportunities at once while paying strict attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience with selling ERP, CRM or other SaaS (to include but not limited to Oracle, SAP, and NetSuite.)
- Fully fluent (read, write, speaking) in English
Must have experience
- English communication skills written and spoken, Essential to Hire;
- Minimum 3 software sales.
- Moderate or Expert level knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look ups)
- Computer Savvy
- Moderate to Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- IT background or experience in the sector
- Experience with the operation and implementation ERP
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be fully Bilingual
- Technical background
- Manage stress effectively
- Capable of doing presentations comfortably with C-level executives
- Analytic and proactive thinking