Skills And Tools:
- Developing, maintaining, and updating the governance framework and monitoring compliance with requirements in framework.
- Attending Audit & Governance Committee and board meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedure manuals
- Liaising with audit & governance committee and board members and fulfil their requests for information.
- Follow up on board composition, and diversity.
- Keep good governance practices and ethical corporate culture.
- Maintain principles of transparency, accountability, and security.
- Creative , Critical Thinking Capability.
- Team Leadership & Management , Sturdy Analytical & Efficient Problem-Solving Skills .
- High Ethical Standards ,working under pressure and proactive attitude .
- Excellent command in computer knowledge, MS office Programs and excellent knowledge in using Internet, finding information and research.
- Excellent using, managing and analyzing the data bases and ability to deal with huge amount of data.
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo22 hours ago
- Compliance Senior ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo8 days ago
- Legal Affairs SpecialistConfidential Company - Musturad, Qalubia7 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- Administrative & Financial Aff...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago