Skills And Tools:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participate in the work Estimation/Design
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with Mobile, front-end and devops teams
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement unit test cases and verify the implemented solution
- Ensure the quality of own work and perform code Review on others' work
- Participate in Agile activities like Sprint planning, Daily Scrum meetings and Retrospective meetings.
- Provide feedback to improve all the working processes
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with microservices, distributed application architecture and CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) pattern, KAFKA messaging system.
- Strong hands-on experience with mainline programming with JAVA (Spring - OAuth 2).
- Strong hands-on experience with relational and non-relational DB (MySql - Elasticsearch) .
- Experience with Amazon services (docker, swarm and S3) in production/staging environments.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements.
- Java Spring Boot Microservices...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago