Avaya EngineerPosted 10 days ago
14Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Design, configure, install, and maintain Avaya communication solutions.
- Manage the Avaya infrastructure and ensure its availability, reliability, and scalability.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure seamless integration of Avaya solutions with other systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the Avaya infrastructure.
- Conduct regular system audits and implement necessary upgrades or improvements.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including system diagrams, configurations, and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends related to Avaya systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Avaya communication solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager, Session Manager, and System Manager.
- Experience with below Avaya Systems
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Strong working knowledge and direct support experience with Avaya Workforce Management services and applications
- Avaya CMS Administration, Maintenance, Script Development Deployment
- Avaya contact Center Software w/ Advanced Features Services
- Avaya Aura Contact Center
- Avaya Aura System Manager Session Manager
- Avaya Aura Session Border Controller
- Avaya Aura Messaging
- Avaya One-X applications
- Experience with SIP trunking, VoIP, and network protocols.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in resolving complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with a talented team of professionals. They will also have access to professional development opportunities and be encouraged to continue learning and growing their skills.
- EPM ConsultantPerfect Presentation - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Backend Developer Team leadPerfect Presentation - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- VB Net DeveloperPerfect Presentation - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- System Administrator - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Solution Architect - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Odoo Functional Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- senior Web Developer - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Full Stack developer - .NET Co... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Voice EngineerXceed - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- System AdministratorMarbella For Food Industry - 6th of October, Giza23 hours ago
- Senior QC EngineerLumin - Sheikh Zayed, Giza20 hours ago
- Senior Data Scientist (Hybrid)Seoudi Supermarket - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - ...Clavis Business Solutions - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Dot NET Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Network Security Section HeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Technical Support SpecialistFRIDAL - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Testing EngineerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago
- Automation Testing Engineer.Fawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago