Software Solutions ArchitectPosted 29 days ago
20Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Architect or Consultant. The Senior Software Architect will be responsible for reviewing, designing and implementing existing and new software systems that meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of software architecture principles, experience in leading and mentoring teams of software developers, and a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine a Solution Design to achieve the company’s objectives and assess the business impacts certain technical choices have as well as proposing and implementing solutions and process improvements.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders throughout the organization to introduce appropriate enhancements to the environment.
- Design and develop solution strategy which supports high-performance, maintainability, interoperability, reliability and ensures product growth.
- Set direction not only for the team but will help guide engineering vision.
- Evaluating possible applications for technologies, the alternatives that might be viable, the cost and risks of the proposed solutions, the suitability of the proposed performance metrics, and the schedule to achieve the solutions.
- Conduct, manage, and enforce code reviews.
- Mentor and guide technical resources within the team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master's degree or Phd in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 7+ years of experience in software development with a focus on software architecture.
- Proven experience in leading and mentoring software development teams.
- Strong understanding of software architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and mitigate software architecture risks.
- Experience working in a fintech or financial services environment.
- Experience with C#, ASP.net and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum methodologies.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for optimizing operations and improving processes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Software Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- System Analyst - Mokattam, Cairo19 days ago
- Full Stack developer - .NET Co... - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Full Stack Team Lead Java spri... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Software Developer - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Business Support Specialist (T... - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Software Presales Specialist - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior .Net Developer - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- PHP Team lead - Heliopolis, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Software EngineerMasarat for IT and Financial services - Tripoli, Libya29 days ago
- Information Security GRC Team ...Masria Digital Payment (MDP) - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Product OwnerHuman Quality - Maadi, Cairo24 days ago
- Executive Software Sales speci...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- Remote Quality Assurance/ Test...GetTechForce.com - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Product OwnerWatan First Digital - Egypt - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- flutter developer3rabapp - San Stefano, Alexandria26 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Sr. Solution Architect - Busin...IST Networks - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Software Sales SpecialistDimofinf Operations Center - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago