Skills And Tools:
- Offer a comprehensive spectrum of excellent radiology services, including overseeing radiology and diagnostic imaging procedures and troubleshooting any related issues.
- Monitor staff who controls such equipment, including but not limited to x-ray machines, computerized tomography scanners, magnetic resonance imaging machines and fluoroscope tools.
- Adhere to all appropriate radiology standards of operation and patient care standards, including meeting efficiency and productivity standards, identifying issues in the system and working to improve these and offering insight to annual strategic plans and white papers
- Expand territorial coverage and strive to achieve sales targets
- Perform regular visits to hospitals and clinics.
- Accurately forecast the future sales results of current sales activities.
- Provide supportive care to patients by mediating and resolving any issues that arise between care providers, radiology technologists, medical staff and patients.
- Improve and oversee the quality assurance program for the radiology department.
- Provide technical assistance and monitoring in regards to medical imaging, including offering guidance as to technique and advice as to general machine operations.
- Maintain safety standards as they relate to radioactivity as provided by federal and local regulations, and keep staff and patients within safety levels by controlling and recording dealings with radium.
- Mentor radiology students by assigning and scheduling clinical rounds and trainings.
- Bachelor degree in biomedical,science,pharmacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer management skills, strong interpersonal skills.