Skills And Tools:
Tagaddod is a pioneering tech-enabled waste collection company. Our mission is to automate
the full process of disposing, refining, and repurposing of waste, through building strong,
dynamic and tech-enabled networks of businesses and people.
Our two brands (Green Pan & Green Pan business) are tailored to target & serve different
types of users in Egypt, and our goal is to serve four more African countries by the end of 2022.
- Support collection/fleet team in day to day operations
- Receive and dispatch pickup requests from sales team
- Follow up on collectors to ensure quick timely pickups
- Monitor the route and status of collectors to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Support and provide collectors with information about requests, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Assist with finding new suppliers & 3PLs
- Assist in making sure all vehicles and collectors are abiding to HSE and legal requirements
- Work closely with maintenance team to ensure all vehicles are up to standards and are regularly checked
- Assist in vehicles and collectors branding
- Assist in monitoring the collectors performance and in deploying proper bonuses and fines system
- Handle and resolve complaints concerning collectors, and communicate with CS and account management teams
- Assist in developing training and onboarding materials for collectors
- 1+ years of experience as an operations specialist or in a similar role.
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago