Skills And Tools:
- Carrying out all financial affairs and financial services, including accounts, revenues and expenses, directing their work and coordinating them, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of performance in them, achieving harmony and integration between them, and considering all issues that come in this regard.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to accounting affairs, keeping them, and benefiting from the technical capabilities in dealing with them, and providing the competent authorities with reports, information and data in accordance with the rules and instructions.
- Keeping the accounting books and documents that are required to implement the approved accounting system and making sure that these documents are legally registered and kept after the legal period has expired.
- Reviewing the general trial balance to ensure the correctness of the account balances and details for each balance and the examination of irregular numbers with the general view of the accounts daily.
- Preparing financial reports to analyze the results of the company's activities from a financial point of view and comparing them with the plans and estimated budgets, and providing the senior management with the necessary suggestions and recommendations.
- Financial planning, by identifying the company's financial needs, preparing comprehensive financial plans (long-term with strategic objectives and short-term with operational objectives) and preparing estimated budgets related to the company's future revenues and expenses.
- Supervising the sudden and periodic inventory of stores and financial safes, making reconciliations, inventorying differences - if any - and preparing the necessary adjustments to them and presenting this to the administration.
- Preparing reports, periodic financial positions, the annual balance sheet and the final accounts of the institution in accordance with the principles and accounting rules on the dates specified for them.
- Supervising all types of tax accounts, attending and representing the company before the tax authorities, submitting monthly reports to the branch manager for the tax part, and coordinating paper and documentary with the director of tax accounts and audit offices.
- Supervising all accounts related to import and bank accounts
- Managing and developing the team's performance in line with the work requirements.
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Very good level of English
- From 2 to 5 years experience in finance
- It is preferable to have specialized studies such as "CMA" and familiarity with tax and import laws from a financial point of view.
- Willing to reallocate to Tanta
- He plans, directs, coordinates accounting, financial planning, analysis, investing, and other financial activities of the company.
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia3 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago