Skills And Tools:
- Manage DevOps duties across the engineering department supporting multiple development squads.
- Design and build end-to-end DevOps processes and implementations.
- Follow best practices and leverage best in class tools for CI/CD and
- Infrastructure management and automation on open-source and cost-effective technologies as appropriate.
- Automate application build, test, deployment, and release/delivery processes.
- Automate cloud infrastructure procurement, monitoring, and scalability.
- Manage database servers and applications servers used by applications: MongoDB, SQLServer, and oracle database
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans for various data/ artifacts repositories and running sites, services, and software across various platforms.
- 3 Years of Practical Experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience in Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in using TFS Automation tools.
- Experience in System Testing/Unit Testing.
- Using task management tools (Asure DevOps/Trello).
- Scripting Language (Bash).
- Source control versioning tools (GIT, GIT Hub, TFS).
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic, and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting)
- Agile Methodologies